Before commenting, read the how to comment guide.

master faper
16 hours ago

artist source please?

Mr.Google
13 hours ago

master_faper said:
artist source please?

I have no idea who the artist is... but this is just a wild guess....

It's a western artist, addicted to drawing ponies.. for some strange fucking reasons... and this person... has put his deviantart address in his drawing... just a wild guess... you know..

just juan
13 hours ago

Mr.Google said:
I have no idea who the artist is... but this is just a wild guess....

I chuckled here.

annonymouse
1 hour ago

Artist, I recognized instantly as Dennybutt. Added the source for your enjoyment.

FunkyGamer
3 minutes ago

Mr.Google said:
I have no idea who the artist is... but this is just a wild guess....

Literally made my day!

just juan
1 day ago

So both these girls are Serena? How come? :O

Vitali
1 day ago

...Did you not play though X/Y?

just juan
22 hours ago

Vitali said:
...Did you not play though X/Y?

Unfortunately no. Haven't got the money for all that. :c

Vitali
10 hours ago

just_juan said:
Unfortunately no. Haven't got the money for all that. :c

...Not to throw too deep a spoiler, but X/Y is the only Pokemon version with a semi-customizable main character for both genders. Nothing too wild or particularly groundbreaking for Gamefreak, mind you, but it would be fantastic if they did it again in a new game.

just juan
10 hours ago

Vitali said:

Oh, I did know about that, but isn't this from the anime?

Changing subject, isn't that possible in ORAS too? :O

I wish I had enough money to buy a 3DS and both XY and ORAS (X and OR, to be exact).

Vitali
4 hours ago

just_juan said:
Oh, I did know about that, but isn't this from the anime?

Changing subject, isn't that possible in ORAS too? :O

Not possible in OR/AS, and relation to the anime is by interpretation at best--the closest reason towards the anime I can think of is that the hair color does not change.

Mr.Google
13 hours ago

That's it........ that's anime in a nutshell....

ChopStix
12 hours ago

Bluray Edition: https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/4612399

Only ¥15,000!

Craftlaw
12 hours ago

Eh? The anime is fun. Then again, I see people complaining about NGNL too, which I also liked. Well, to each their own, can't force someone to like something they don't...

Hanoua
18 hours ago

I think the animator forgot to remove or animate Miranda in the background lol